You can do the Char Dham Yatra only by Helicopter if you are running short of time. The trip is of 4 nights and 5 days. The trip starts from and ends at Dehradun. It would cost you around Rs. 1,55,000 to Rs. 1,75,000 per head.
Myoksha Travels arranges an all helicopter tour to the Char Dhams of Uttarakhand. The tour starts from paying a Darshan to Yamunotri temple. After that, we visit the Gangotri Temple. Then we do the Darshan of Kedarnath Temple and then compete our Char Dham Darshan by visiting the Badrinath Temple.
This per head cost of Rs. 1,55,000- Rs. 1,75,000 is inclusive of:
- Pick up and a complimentary stay at Dehradun.
- Stay and all meals throughout the journey.
- All local transport and sight-seeing by Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all the four Dhams.
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri.
The highlights of the trip are:
- Day 1: Visit the Yamunotri Temple and complete the VIP Darshan.
- Day 2: Visit the Gangotri Temple and do the VIP Darshan.
- Day 3: Visit the Kedarnath Temple and do the VIP Darshan.
- Day 4: Visit the Badrinath Temple and do the Badrinath VIP Darshan.
- Day 5: Badrinath Maha Abhishek.
The Yamunotri Temple is dedicated to River Yamuna. Gangotri Temple is dedicated to Ganga,. Kedarnath Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. Badrinath Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.