Char Dham Yatra from Haridwar will cost you around Rs. 24,000- 35,000 per head. From Delhi, it may cost you around Rs. 29,000-43,000 per head. Premium packages cost about Rs. 10,000 per head more than the deluxe packages. The per head cost of our Char Dham tour package by helicopter costs around Rs. 1,65,000.
We have two different budget packages- Premium and Deluxe. We also provide an all helicopter yatra to the four holy shrines.
- If you avail the yatra from Haridwar it may cost you around Rs. 24,000-35,000 per head.
- From Delhi, it may cost you around R.s. 29,000-43,000 per head.
- The cost depends on the number of people traveling.
- Different types of tour packages are available, and the cost varies according to the facilities available.
- Premium packages cost about Rs. 10,000 per head more than the deluxe packages.
- The per head cost of our Char Dham tour package by helicopter costs around Rs. 1,65,000.
- Kedarnath Dham by Helicopter costs Rs. 8000 per head.
- Palki at Kedarnath Dham costs Rs. 10,000 per head.
- Pony at Kedarnath costs Rs. 6,000- 7,000 per head.
- Pony at Yamunotri Dham costs Rs. 3000 per head.
- Palki at Yamunotri costs Rs. 3,000-4,000 per head.
- Pick up and a complimentary stay at Dehradun.
- Stay and all meals throughout the journey.
- All local transport and sight-seeing by Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all the four Dhams.
- Exclusive Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath.
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri
Myoksha Travels arranges tour packages to the Char Dhams of Uttarakhand. The tour starts from paying a Darshan to Yamunotri temple. After that, we visit the Gangotri Temple. Then we do the Darshan of Kedarnath Temple and then compete our Char Dham Darshan by visiting the Badrinath Temple.
We customize our packages as per the requirements of our customers.