The Grishneshwar temple ( also popular as Ghurmeshwar, Ghushmeswar, Kusumeswarar, and Grishneswara) in Maharashtra, remains open for all days of the week from 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM. However, during the fifth month of the Hindu calender- Shravan, it remains open for a longer time period everyday.
During the month of Shravan Grishneshwar Temple timings are 3:00 AM to 11:00 PM. The month of Shravan begins in late July and lasts till the third week of August.
Grishneshwar Temple timings are:
|Darshan||5:30 AM||9:30 PM|
|Darshan (In Shravan)||3:00 AM||11:00 PM|
Sevas and poojas take place as per the following Grishneshwar temple timings:
|Mangal Arati||4 a.m.|
|Jalhari Sanghan||8 a.m.|
|Maha Prashad||12 p.m.|
|Jalhari Saghan||4 p.m.|
|Evening Aarti||7:30 p.m.|
|Night Aarti||10 a.m.|
- It usually takes 2 hours to complete the darshan during normal days. However, during the month of Shravan, it takes around 6 to 8 hours due to heavy rush.
- The best time to visit Grishneshwar temple is between the months of July and February. This is because during these months, the climate of the city remains pleasant. Hence, devotees can thoroughly enjoy their visit to the temple.
- The temple does not charge any entry fee to its visitors. So one can enjoy the darshan of Grishneshwar temple for free.
- According to the prevalent norms, the temple requires men to remove their shirts/t-shirts before entering the temple.
- It usually takes about two hours for a devotee to complete the darshan in the temple, but in the month of Shravan, due to heavy rush, it takes more time.