Rudrabhisheka is a very important ritual in which the Panchamarit Pooja is offered to . This is performed by experienced priests and they recite very powerful mantras. These mantras bring good luck and fulfill all the desires of the person who performs the pooja.
We arrange for Rudrabhishek in all the major Shiva Temples across the world including all 12 Jyotirlingas. Just use the contact form below to send us your request.
Lord Shiva is the destroyer of all the evil and the Supreme being. Worship to the Lord also spreads spirituality and peace in the lives of the human beings. Laghu Rudrabhishek is one of the rudras of Lord Shiva and hence it is also popular as the Maha Rudra Abhishek. Laghu Rudrabhishek pooja is also the best way to overcome all the issues and problems of health, wealth and prosperity.
Who should perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Laghu Rudrabhishek pooja is to be performed by the person who is suffering from any diseases or ailments. If one wants harmony and peace in the family and relations then one can perform this pooja. Also if a person is finding hard to attain success, then this pooja is helpful.
What are the benefits of doing Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Here are the benefits of doing Laghu Rudrabhishek Puja:
- This pooja reduces the bad effects of Ashlesha, Punarvasu and Pushya Nakshatras.
- It purifies the soul and body and brings prosperity, good health and peace in one’s life.
- It also reduces the bad effects of the afflicted moon.
- This pooja also help to get rid of different ailments and diseases.
- It can also help for the upliftment in spirituality.
- This pooja also helps to improve the leadership qualities and eliminates any doshas in the life of the individual.
- This pooja also smoothens the married lives of the couples and improves the the well being of a person.
When should I perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
The Laghu Rudrabhishek pooja if performed on the day of Mahashivratri, is considered to be very auspicious. It falls on the 14th night of the full moon. And the pooja starts with the bath of lingam which the devotees call ‘panchayavya’ ie. curd, honey, milk, cow dung, ghee.
One can also consult the priest and decide an auspicious day for conducting this pooja. One can also perform this pooja during the month of Sawan. This pooja can also take place during Amavasya, Makarsankranti, individual’s anniversaries or birth dates.
How to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
Here’s how to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek:
- 7 priests perform the Laghu Rudrabhishek and worship Lord Shiva in the form of Rudra.
- The process begins by worshipping Shiva Linga and the priest bathes it in many ingredients and water. During the process of giving bathe to the Shiva Linga, the priests chant mantras. These mantras are Rudra Suktha.
- After the process of giving bathe to the Shiva Linga, the priest purifies it with the mixture of curd, honey, cow’s milk, sugarcane, rice and other items.
- After completing the Laghu Rudra Abhishekam Pooja, prasad is to be distributed among the poor people and the devotees. Laghu Rudra Abhishekam pooja is a short Puja of Rudra Abhishekam and gives many beneficial results.
What are the materials required for Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
The materials required for the pooja are the usual requirements and they might differ from pandit to pandit. The materials of this pooja includes Fruits, Coconut, Sweets, Betel leaves, Rice, Janayu, Moli, Roli, Flowers, Dry fruits, Honey, Curd, Supaari, Cinnamon, Panchamrit, Koosha, Dhurva, Sindoor, Ganth bandhan cloth, Kalash, Ganga jal.
Also, other requirements include:
Paata, Ganesh Lakshmi idol, rahman Vastra samagri, Sandal wood, Aluminium Tray, Kesar, Ghee, Yellow sarson, Ring or Pratima, Gulal, Dakshina etc.
It is very important that the person performing the pooja should wear new clothes. Males should wear dhoti, Gamcha and a white napkin. Females should wear new sari, blouse and other things as per the requirements.
Where to perform Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
One can perform laghu rudrabhishek pooja in any of the Lord Shiva temple. It can be performed at Trimbakeshwar in Nashik, Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain, Omkareshwar temple in Indore, Nageshwar temple in Gujarat, One can consult an expert for it. in Gujarat and many other places.
What is the cost of performing Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja?
The cost of performing laghu rudrabhishek ritual varies from temple to temple but it is usually around Rs. 5000 to Rs. 7000.
If you have any questions about Laghu Rudrabhishek Pooja, please leave your comment below and we will get back to you within one hour.