Travel on the divine Pancha Dwaraka Tour/Nava Dwarka Tour.
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour Overview
- Pancha Dwaraka Booking and Pricing
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour Inclusions
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour Exclusions
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour Itinerary
- Who are we?
- Our past customers say
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour Description
- Pancha Dwaraka Temple List
- Pancha Dwaraka History
- Pancha Dwarka Photos
- Pancha Dwaraka Temples Wikipedia
- Pancha Dwarka Tour
- Pancha Dwarka Tour Package
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour Operator
- Pancha Dwarka Tour Gujarat Tourism
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour IRCTC
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Bangalore
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Chennai
- Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Ahmedabad
- Pancha Dwaraka Yatra from Mumbai
- Pancha Dwaraka Route Map
- Pancha Dwarka in Tamil
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Overview
Places Covered: Dwarka Dwarkadhish Temple, Nathdwara Shreenathji Temple, Bhet Dwaraka, Kankroli Dwaraka, Dakor Dwaraka, Rukmini Dwaraka, Mukti Dwaraka, Moola Dwaraka, Sudhama Dwaraka, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Kirti Mandir, Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple.
Optional: Gir Lion Safari, Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar.
Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Starting From: Ahmedabad.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels. Breakfast. VIP darshan.
Pancha Dwaraka Booking and Pricing
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Inclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- VIP darshan in Dwarka
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Exclusions
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
- Arrive at Ahmedabad.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and check-in to your hotel.
- In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple.
- Overnight stay in Jamnagar.
Day 2: Dwarka Local
- Proceed to Dwarka.
- Darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in the Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning darshan in Dwarka.
- After darshan departs to Moola Dwaraka and visit the temple.
- Later depart to Porbandar and visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- Visit Bhalka Tirth, Mukti Dwarka, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple.
- In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and sound show (closed during monsoon season).
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 4: Somnath – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Proceed to Ahmedabad and check-in to the hotel.
- Visit Akshardham Temple in the evening (Monday closed).
- Overnight stay in Ahmedabad.
Day 5: Ahmedabad – Dakor – Udaipur
- Early morning travel to Dakor Dwaraka.
- Visit Dakor Dwarka Temple.
- Travel to Udaipur and check in to the hotel.
- Visit Jagdish Mandir
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 6: Udaipur – Nathdwara – Kankroli – Ahmedabad
- Check-out from the hotel and travel to Nathdwara.
- Have darshan in Shrinathji Dwaraka.
- Proceed to Kankroli.
- Complete darshan in Kankroli Dwaraka.
- After darshan, proceed to Ahmedabad.
- Visit Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram if time permits.
- Drop off at the railway station/airport for your onward journey.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“Last week I and my friend had Nava Dwarka Trip. Myoksha Travels executed the plan for us. The tour was perfectly timed by them, stay arrangements were good at each place, the distance was covered without any hurry. My heartiest thanks for Myoksha team. Please continue your service for all Bhaktas.”
Now’s the time to start your Pancha Dwaraka Tour and get God’s blessings!
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Description
Pancha Dwaraka tour is one of the most significant pilgrimages for devotees of Lord Krishna. ‘Dwaraka’ means the gateway to heaven. It is believed that one who undertakes this pilgrimage will open his gates to heaven. The tour allows you to visit some of the best and finest religious sites of Gujarat and Rajasthan. The ‘Pancha Dwaraka’ pilgrimage is one of the most sought-after pilgrimage trips any devout Hindu would long to set out for.
In addition to the Pancha Dwaraka tour temples, you will also get to visit the famous Somnath Temple.
- Gomti Dwaraka: Also called Dwarkadhish Temple, this is the main temple of Lord Krishna that stands on the banks of Gomti river. There is also a small shrine for Gomti Devi. This temple is also a part of the most famous Char Dham Yatra. It is historically considered as the capital of Lord Krishna’s kingdom.
- Rukmini Dwaraka: A shrine dedicated to Rukmini Devi (Lord Krishna’s wife).
- Bet Dwaraka: ‘Bhet’ in the local language means ‘Island’. It is said that Lord Krishna ruled from here. There are several Sannidhis here. One of them is for Devaki, Krishna’s mother. There is a lounge and a couch on which Lord Krishna and his queens offered ‘Shodasa Upacharas’ to Kuchela. The island presents a wonderful scenery being surrounded on all sides by the waters of the Arabian Sea. It is believed that several more Dwarakas existed there but all of them had submerged under the Sea.
- Sudhama Dwaraka: It was here that Sudhama lived. Sudhama (Kuchelan) and Sri Krishna were childhood friends and studied under the same guru, Sandipani. People call this place with various names such as Sudhama Dwaraka, Sudhamapuri and Kuchelapatnam.
- Moola Dwaraka: This is the place where Lord Krishna is said to have set foot first on arriving at Dwaraka. But, he seems to have forsaken this place and moved to Bhet Dwaraka.
- Mukti Dwaraka: This is the place where Lord Krishna was last seen. At this place, there is a hall in which we find Krishna reclining on the branch of a tree with a foot dangling. A hunter who shot a poisonous arrow at his toe tip mistaking it to be the beak of a bird is found kneeling before the Lord begging his pardon. It is over here that Lord Krishna made a pretext to ascend to his Paramapadam. As this is the place where he was ‘last seen’, this place is called ‘Mukti Dwaraka’.
- Dakor Dwaraka: This is a wonderful temple with intricate wood carvings and architectural beauty and the Lord stands in all his majesty. One is reminded of Guruvayurappan in Kerala. It is said that the original Dwarkadhish idol left Dwaraka out of his own free will to stay at his devotee’s place in Dakor.
- Shrinathji Dwaraka: This temple is around 50 miles from Udaipur. ‘Nathdwara‘ means the gate of god. The image of Shrinathji is worth seeing and feeling the celestial beauty of the God.
- Kankroli Dwaraka: Here the red stone idol of the deity is worshipped with full devotion and dedication. Many believe that red stone idol of Lord Krishna had been brought from Mathura.
Pancha Dwaraka Temple List
- Dwarka: Dating back to 1500B.C. Dwarka was once the golden kingdom of Lord Krishna. It is also mentioned in the Puranas. It is an ancient city in the Northwestern state of Gujarat, India. It is located in the tip of the Saurashtra peninsula. Dwaraka Beach offers elaborate views of the Arabian Sea. It is one of the Sapta Puri i.e; the Seven most religious cities in the country. The Dwarkadheesh Temple is located here, which was built in honour of the King of Dwarka, Lord Krishna. This temple is also called Jagat Mandir. The Dwarkadheesh Dham is one of the Chardham. It is also the 108th Divya Desams of Lord Vishnu. Archaeologist suggests that this place is 2200-2000 year old. It was enlarged in the 15th-16th century. On the occasion of Janmashtami, a grand ceremony is held to celebrate the birth of the Lord.
- Bet Dwarka– One proceeds to Bet Dwarka from Dwarka. It is an island in the Arabian sea coast of Dwarka. It is located 5kms off the coast of Dwarka. It is said to be the original place of residence of Lord Krishna. It is the place where Krishna met Sudama. The main Dwarkadeesh which was made by Queen Rukmini is at this place. It is believed that Meera Bai merged in this deity and disappeared from this material world. It is also the island where Lord Vishnu killed the demon Sankhasura.
- Ranchhodji Temple, Dakor– Dakor is a city in Kheda District in the state of Gujarat. This temple was built around 1772A.D. It is about 60kms from Ahmedabad. This place is famous for Ranchhodji Temple. In order to avoid Jarasandha, when Lord Krishna escaped Mathura, he took the name of Ranchhod. Adjoining the temple, there is a small water tank where people feed fishes. The festival of Janmashtami is celebrated here as well, along with Nand Mahotsav and Annakut.
- Nathdwara Shrinathji Temple– Also called ‘Haveli of Shrinathji’, Shrinathji Temple is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Shrinathji in Nathwada. This Temple was built by Goswami priest in the year 1672 on the orders of Maharana Raj Singh of Mewar. It is about 48kms Northeast to Udaipur. It has the original black marble idol of Shrinathji which was originally at Govardhan.
- Kankroli Dwarkadhish Temple– Kankroli is located 65kms away from Udaipur. It is popularly called as Temple of Dwarkadhish. It is the most significant Temple of Vaishnavas. The deity of Lord Dwarkadhish was brought here in 1671 A.D. during the rule of Maharana Raj Singh. The idol was carried by Shri Gir Darji Maharaj from Gokul to Ahmedabad to prevent the Moghuls from destroying it. It was kept at Asotiya village until the Temple was finished.
Pancha Dwaraka History
- Dwarkadhish Temple: The history of Dwarkadhish Temple dates back to approximately 2200 years. During the course of time, the temple was destroyed and rebuilt several times. It is conferred by the archaeologist that the temple was constructed during the rule of the Gupta Dynasty which was destroyed by the Muslim forces around the 11th century. Muslim forces kept destroying the temple several times. The current temple was built around 1730. Lord Krishna settle down in Dwarka where he spent the rest of his life until when he left this world.
- Bet Dwarka: ‘Bet’ means ‘gift’. Lord Krishna received this place as a gift from his friend Sudama. it is believed that Lord Krishan resided at this place with his family. t is the place where ord Krishna stayed during his ruling years. In Mahabharat, this place is referred to as ‘Antardvipa’ or ‘Shankhidhar’.
- Ranchhodji Temple, Dakor: ‘Vijayanand Bodana’, a Rajput of Dakor was a devotee of Krishna. He used to walk every six months to Dwarka to worship Lord Krishna. When he became 72years old, it became increasingly difficult for him to travel. Impressed by his devotion, Lord Krishna appeared in his dream and directed him to bring a bullock-cart and travel to Dwarka. At midnight, the Krishna idol broke open all doors of the temple and asked Bodana to carry his idol to Dakor. Although later there occurred many disputes amongst the people of Dwarka and Dakor, the original idol of Krishna stayed at Dakor.
- Nathdwara Shrinathji Temple: Shrinathji is Lord Krishna, manifested as a seven-year-old child. It is said that the deity’s arm and the face emerged from the Govardhan hill after which the local inhabitants stated to worship Gopal, under the leadership of Mahavendra Puri. The image of Shrinathji was first worshipped at Govardhan Hill near Mathura. The temple of Shrinathji was shifted several times.
- Kankroli Dwarkadhish Temple: The deity of Lord Krishna was brought from Mathura which is the hometown of Lord Krishna. It was brought in 1671 A.D. during the rule of Maharana Raj Singh. To prevent the Moghul from destroying it, Shri Gir Darji Maharaj carried it from Gokul to Ahmedabad.
Pancha Dwarka Photos
Nathdwara Shrinathji Temple
Kankroli Dwarkadhish Temple
Pancha Dwaraka Temples Wikipedia
Our Pancha Dwarka Temple Tour covers all important temples and places related to the life of Lord Krishna. Panch Dwarka Tour mainly is of the five temples namely Dwarkadhish Temple, Dwarka, Bet Dwarka, Nathdwara Shrinathji Temple, Ranchhodji Temple, Dakor, Kankroli Dwarkadhish Temple.
Dwarka Dwarkadhish Temple, Nathdwara Shreenathji Temple, Bet Dwaraka, Kankroli Dwaraka, Dakor Dwaraka, Rukmini Dwaraka, Mukti Dwaraka, Moola Dwaraka, Sudhama Dwaraka, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Kirti Mandir, Gandhi Ashram, Akshardham Temple, are some of the temples that would be covered at our package. However, we also customise our package according to the preferences of our customers.
Pancha Dwarka Tour
Pancha Dwarka Tour Package
Our Pancha Dwarka Tour Package consists of all the important temples that are associated with the life of Lord Krishna. It is made keeping in mind the diverse tastes of our travellers.
The important places that would be covered in our Pancha Dwaraka Yatra Package are Bala Hanuman Temple, Dwarkadhish Temple, Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwarka, Sudhama Dwarka, Bhalka Tirth, Mukti Dwarka, Triveni Ghat, Somnath Temple, Akshardham Temple, Dakor Dwarka Temple, Jagdish Mandir, Shrinathji Dwarka, Kankroli Dwarka and Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour Operator
While you can opt to travel alone and plan the Nava Dwarka Tour yourself, it is always recommended to travel with an experienced tour operator for a hassle-free journey. Likewise, it is also important to scan through a whole lot of tour operons and search the best amongst them. Therefore, we recommend you to travel with Myoksha Travels.
Myoksha Travels is the largest temple tour operator in India, specializing in pilgrimage tours. At Myoksha, we provide our customers with a hassle-free, comfortable travel experience. We focus on taking special care of our customers, senior citizens being our major priority.
Pancha Dwarka Tour Gujarat Tourism
Panch Dwarka Tour covers all the important temples that are closely related to the life of Lord Krishna. Our Panch Dwaraka Tour Package is of 5Nights and 6Days. The tour starts from Ahmedabad. Once you reach Ahmedabad from your hometown or the place you would be travelling from, our representatives would pick you up from the railway station or the airport and we will start for your journey onwards with us.
Our customers can customize their package, dates of travelling and the number of days they want to travel. We provide our customers with AC vehicles and AC 3Star hotels in Luxury and AC Family Hotels in Deluxe. We arrange complimentary Breakfast from our side. Additionally, we also make sure that our customers get VIP Darshan.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour IRCTC
IRCTC does not provide with any tour packages of Panch Dwarka. However, we at Myoksha provide tour packages to Pancha Dwarka. Our package to Panch Dwarka can be customised according to the needs of our customers. We provide our customers with comfortable under budget rates and focus on them having a trouble-free journey. we strive towards providing a memorable travel to our customers, mainly focusing on the well-being of the senior citizens.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Bangalore
For availing our Panch Dwarka Yatra package from Bangalore, you have to fly or take a train to Ahmedabad. Our representatives will reach the airport or the railway station to receive you and drive you to the hotel. Your travel with us will begin from here. We will be providing you with complimentary breakfast from our side. Drop facilities are provided back to the railway station or the airport by us for your journey onwards.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Chennai
We provide Pancha Dwaraka Tour Package from Chennai. You have to take a flight or catch a train and travel down to Ahmedabad for availing our offer. We will have our representatives waiting for you at the station or airport who will pick you up from there and start your journey onwards with us.
Pancha Dwaraka Tour from Ahmedabad
In our Nava Dwarka Tour package, we will pick you up from Ahmedabad and start your journey with us. We will start driving you to Jamnagar and proceed with the rest of the tour. Drop facilities will be provided back to Ahmedabad by us.
Pancha Dwaraka Yatra from Mumbai
We provide panch Dwarka tour facilities from Mumbai. If you are travelling via train to Ahmedabad, we will receive you from the railway station. Or, if you opt for flying to Ahmedabad, we can pick you up from the airport. We provide drop facilities back to Ahmedabad for your journey back.
Pancha Dwaraka Route Map
Pancha Dwarka in Tamil
இந்தியாவில் உள்ள மிகப்பெரிய கோயில் டூர் ஆபரேட்டர் ஆகும் மிஷ்சா. எங்கள் பஞ்சா துவார்கா டூர் பேக்கேஜ் கிருஷ்ண ஜீவியுடன் தொடர்புடைய அனைத்து முக்கிய கோயில்களையும் கொண்டுள்ளது. எமது பயணிகள் பலவிதமான சுவைகளை மனதில் வைத்துக்கொண்டு எங்கள் தொகுப்பு தயாரிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.
பாபா ஹனுமான் கோவில், துவாரகாதிஷ் கோயில், கோபி தலாவ், நாகேஷ்வர் ஜோதிர்லிங்க, ருக்மிணி துர்கா, மூலா துவாரகா, சுந்தம தவரே, பால்கா தீர்த்தம், முக்தி துவாரகா, திரிவேணி காட், சோம்நாத் கோயில், அக்ஷர்தம் கோயில், , தாகர் துவாரகா கோயில், ஜக்டீஷ் மந்திர், ஸ்ரீநாத்ஜி துவாரகா, கங்கொலி துவார்கா மற்றும் சபர்மதி காந்தி ஆசிரமம்.
எங்கள் பஞ்ச் டுவாரா டாக் பேக்கேஜ் 5 இரவுகளும் 6 நாட்களும் ஆகும். அகமதாபாத்தில் இருந்து சுற்றுப்பயணம் தொடங்குகிறது. அஹமதாபாத் உங்கள் சொந்த ஊரிலிருந்து அல்லது நீங்கள் பயணித்த இடத்திலிருந்து வந்தால், எங்கள் பிரதிநிதிகள் ரயில் நிலையத்திலோ அல்லது விமான நிலையத்திலோ உங்களை அழைத்துச் செல்வார்கள், நாங்கள் உங்களுடன் உங்கள் பயணத்திற்காக ஆரம்பிக்கலாம். எங்கள் வாடிக்கையாளர்கள் தங்கள் தொகுப்பு, பயணத்தின் தேதிகள் அவர்கள் பயணிக்க விரும்பும் நாட்களின் எண்ணிக்கை. நாங்கள் எங்கள் வாடிக்கையாளர்களை விஐபி தர்ஷன் பெற உறுதி.