Pancha Dwaraka tour is one of the most significant pilgrimages for devotees of Lord Krishna. ‘Dwaraka’ means the gateway to heaven. It is believed that one who undertakes this pilgrimage will open his gates to heaven. The tour allows you to visit some of the best and finest religious sites of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
Myoksha Travels provides Pancha Dwarka Tour Packages. We have packages in both Deluxe and Luxury categories. Our customers can also customise the packages according to their preferences. We have well-sketched itineraries to help our customers understand their tour.
Our Pancha Dwarka Temple Tour covers all important temples and places related to the life of Lord Krishna. Panch Dwarka Tour mainly is of the five temples namely Dwarkadhish Temple, Dwarka, Bet Dwarka, Nathdwara Shrinathji Temple, Ranchhodji Temple, Dakor, Kankroli Dwarkadhish Temple. Our itinerary is made keeping in mind the diverse tastes of our travelers.
Our Panch Dwarka Tour is of 5 Nights and 6 Days. The places that are covered in our tour packages are Dwarkadhish Temple, Nathdwara Shreenathji Temple, Bhet Dwaraka, Kankroli Dwaraka, Dakor Dwaraka, Rukmini Dwaraka, Mukti Dwaraka, Moola Dwaraka, Sudhama Dwaraka, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Kirti Mandir, Gandhi Ashram and Akshardham Temple.
Gir Lion Safari, Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar are optional places that are covered if requested by the customer.
The tour starts from Ahmedabad. Once you reach Ahmedabad from your hometown or the place you would be travelling from, our representatives would pick you up from the railway station or the airport and we will start for your journey onwards with us.
Our customers can customize their package, dates of travelling and the number of days they want to travel. We provide our customers with AC vehicles and AC 3-Star hotels in Luxury and AC Family Hotels in Deluxe. We arrange complimentary Breakfast from our side. Additionally, we also make sure that our customers get VIP Darshan.
Our per head cost of the tour depends on the number of people travelling and the package chosen. We offer two packages to our customers: Deluxe and Luxury.
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
- In Deluxe category we would provide – AC Family Hotels.
- In Luxury category we would provide– 3 Star Hotels.
The per head costs of the tour is inclusive of a certain things. These are:
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- VIP darshan in Dwarka
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata.
Our customers can also customise the packages according to their preferences.
We have tailor-made our itinerary for our customers. We also further make changes to it if asked by our customers according to their preferences.
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
- Arrive at Ahmedabad.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and check-in to your hotel.
- In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple.
- Overnight stay in Jamnagar.
Day 2: Dwarka Local
- Proceed to Dwarka.
- Darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in the Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning darshan in Dwarka.
- After darshan departs to Moola Dwaraka and visit the temple.
- Later depart to Porbandar and visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- Visit Bhalka Tirth, Mukti Dwarka, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple.
- In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and sound show (closed during monsoon season).
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 4: Somnath – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Proceed to Ahmedabad and check-in to the hotel.
- Visit Akshardham Temple in the evening (Monday closed).
- Overnight stay in Ahmedabad.
Day 5: Ahmedabad – Dakor – Udaipur
- Early morning travel to Dakor Dwaraka.
- Visit Dakor Dwarka Temple.
- Travel to Udaipur and check in to the hotel.
- Visit Jagdish Mandir
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 6: Udaipur – Nathdwara – Kankroli – Ahmedabad
- Check-out from the hotel and travel to Nathdwara.
- Have darshan in Shrinathji Dwaraka.
- Proceed to Kankroli.
- Complete darshan in Kankroli Dwaraka.
- After darshan, proceed to Ahmedabad.
- Visit Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram if time permits.
- Drop off at the railway station/airport for your onward journey.
While you can opt to travel alone and plan the Nava Dwarka Tour yourself, it is always recommended to travel with an experienced tour operator for a hassle-free journey. Likewise, it is also important to scan through a whole lot of tour operons and search the best amongst them. Therefore, we recommend you to travel with Myoksha Travels.
Myoksha is the largest temple tour operator in India, specialising in pilgrimage tours. At Myoksha we provide our customers with a hassle-free, comfortable travel improving their travel experience. We take special care of our customers, senior citizens being our major priority. We strive towards providing our customers with an unparalleled experience in their travel with us.
Myoksha is your best partner for travelling to Pancha Dwarka because-
- We provide comfortable and safe A.C cars.
- Our Drivers are experienced and provide a comfortable smooth drive.
- On time service- No delay in pick and drop.
- We customize our tour packages according to the requirements of our customers. You can customize your tour according to the number of days you would be travelling and the number of people going on the tour.
- We have experience of serving many customers who have come to Pancha Dwarka tour, who have not just liked travelling with us but have referred other people to travel with us as well.