Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga near Nasik. The Narayan Bali is performed to fulfill the unsatisfied desires of dead ancestral souls and the Nag Bali is performed to get rid of the caused by killing a cobra.is a 3-day Hindu ritual that is performed at
Narayan Nagbali follows the same ritual as the Hindu .
We make arrangements for Narayan Nagbali Pooja in Trimbakeshwar. Please contact us now by clicking the below button or dialing 7977184437.
During this pooja the priest uses an artificial body of wheat flour and chants mantras. These mantras will invoke the bad omen or souls that have certain unfulfilled wishes.
This ritual helps them to posses the artificial body of wheat flour. Also, the funeral releases the family from any sin and sends the soul to another world peacefully. It helps the soul to achieve the highest state of salvation from the cycle of human birth as well as death.This ritual will relieve the soul of a dead person who have faced an abnormal
- Who should perform Narayan Nagbali?
- What are the benefits of doing Narayan Nagbali?
- When should I perform Narayan Nagbali?
- How to perform Narayan Nagbali?
- What are the materials required for Narayan Nagbali?
- Where to perform Narayan Nagbali?
- What is the cost of performing Narayan Nagbali?
- Frequently asked questions about Narayan Nagbali
Who should perform Narayan Nagbali?
Here’s the list of people who can do Narayan Nagbali:
- Narayan Nagbali Pooja gets of the problems like Financial problems, Family health issues, bad patch in Business, marriage problems and education hindrances.
- This pooja takes place to get rid of the curse from wife, father, mother, brother, corpse and even small churn-staff. (Patnishap, Pitrushap, Matrushap, Bhatrushap, Pratashap and Matulshap).
- This pooja takes place for 3 days by married couple to lead a better and peaceful life.
- This ritual fulfils the desires of the souls and removes negative effects. The soul tries to get in contact with the family members directly or indirectly and hence the ritual intends to provide peace to the soul.
What are the benefits of doing Narayan Nagbali?
Here’s the list of benefits of Narayan Nagbali:
- Narayan Nagbali is a very important pooja that helps the ancestors of past 7 generations to attain peace and salvation.
- This pooja is also very helpful for the child birth and eliminate any harm from ghosts or bad omen.
- It will also help to progress and attain success and progress in the professional life.
- This pooja is very auspicious and even important than the Chaardhaam yaatra Pitruseva.
- This pooja also helps to discharge any trouble due to the premature death of the family member. It will free the family from any of the curse from a dead person in the family.
When should I perform Narayan Nagbali?
It is beneficial to perform this rite during the Putrada Ekadashi. It takes place on the banks of a river or any other sacred place. This is a three day ritual during Ashlesha Nakshatra days. Devotees can also perform this pooja on the 7th day from the no moon day.
It should not take place during the Ekadasi, Grahan days, Ashtami and Dasami.
How to perform Narayan Nagbali?
Here’s how to perform Narayan Nagbali:
- On the first day of this ritual, devotees take a holy dip in the Kushavarta and give ten things for the charity (dashdaan). The devotees go to the dharmashala (where rivers Godavari and Ahilya meet) for performing the pooja after visiting the Trimbakeshwar temple.
- The devotees ask for forgiveness of any curse of their forefathers. Prayers also take place for the peace of the departed souls. After the Kalash Sthapana takes place, one worships Yama, Rudra, Brahma, Vishnu and Panchdevata.
- After this the Parnashar ritual takes place where the priest performs the last rites of the souls that were not happy and frees them from the the occult existence. The name for the haunting soul is Narayan. And after the death of Narayan, devotees take a dip in Kushavarta.
- On the second day, the ashes of the Narayan are immersed and thus the mourning gets over. Devotees offer their prayers to the temple and goes to dharmashala near river confluence. The devotee performs the Narayan Nagbali pooja again after the fulfilment of the wishes. The ritual ends after seeking the blessings from Lord Brahma.
- On the third day, Ganesh Pooja is performed so that devotees can start all the good things going forward.
What are the materials required for Narayan Nagbali?
Here is the list of materials required for Narayan Nagbali:
New clothes and Dakshina in form of money, Golden statue of which should be minimum 1gm. It is important to bring the nag (snake) statue made up of gold as silver nag is not acceptable. It is also important to donate this statue of snake after the vidhi (ritual).
The daxina includes food arrangements for 2 persons and all the Pooja Samagri. It is important to bring new white clothes that includes napkin, gamcha and dhoti for the pooja. And the ladies should have saree, blouse and other necessary things.
Where to perform Narayan Nagbali?
Narayan Nagbali takes place at Trimbakeshwar where all the devotees perform different rituals and tirtha shraddha of the departed soul and give Brahman bhojan. It is also advised to perform maharudra or lakhurudra at the . Many dharamshalas that are within walking distance from the main temple. Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga is one of the 5 Jyotirlingas located in the state of Maharashtra.
Before you begin with the pooja, it is very important to take a holy dip Kushavarta Kund. This puja requires special dates to perform it. There are some days that are not suitable for this pooja.
What is the cost of performing Narayan Nagbali?
Narayan Nagbali is a 3 day pooja where you require proper accommodation and also a purohit to perform the pooja. It can cost you around Rs. 9000 per person which includes stay and food for all 3 days.
Frequently asked questions about Narayan Nagbali
Is it compulsory to get head shaved before the Narayan Nagbali Pooja?
If the father of the person performing the pooja expired, only then one needs to get their head shaved before the pooja.
Do I have to fast for all 3 days of the Narayan Nagbali Pooja?
You need to fast only till the time the pooja takes place on any given day. You can eat after the pooja is complete for the day.
How long is the Narayan Nagbali Pooja performed on each day?
Although the pooja takes place for 3 days, the actual duration of the pooja is only 3 hours per day.
What dress should i wear for Narayan Nagbali Pooja?
You should wear a new dress on Day-1 and must wear the same dress for the 3 days (after washing it daily). White Dhoti is the dress that Men should prefer and Saree (except green and black colors) is the dress that Women should prefer.
If you have any questions about Narayan Nagbali, please leave your comment below and we will get back to you in an hour.