There are no direct flights from Pokhara to Muktinath. To do Muktinath Darshan via flight from Pokhara, one can take a 15 minute mountain flight from Pokhara to Jomsom. From Jomsom there are Jeeps available to the holy shrine of Muktinath Temple.
Pokhara to Jomsom by Flight Fare
The flight fare from Jomsom to Pokhara is around 6000/ INR per head. It would take around 15 minutes to reach Jomsom via flight.
Jomsom to Muktinath by Jeep
From Jomsom you can avail a Jeep to Muktinath Temple. Jomsom to Pokhara via Jeep would cost around Rs. 9500/ INR.
From there it is a short walk to the Muktinath Temple.
Myoksha is the largest temple tour operator in India, specialising in pilgrimage tours. At Myoksha we provide our customers with a hassle-free, comfortable travel improving their travel experience. We take special care of our customers, senior citizens being our major priority. We strive towards providing our customers with an unparalleled experience in their travel with us.
Myoksha is your best partner for travelling to Muktinath because-
- We provide comfortable and safe A.C cars.
- Our Drivers are experienced and provide a comfortable smooth drive.
- On time service- No delay in pick and drop.
- We customize our tour packages according to the requirements of our customers. You can customize your tour according to the number of days you would be travelling and the number of people going on the tour.
- We have experience of serving many customers who have come to Muktinath tour, who have not just liked travelling with us but have referred other people to travel with us.