Travel on the divine Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour.
Places Covered: Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Ujjain, Indore.
Optional: Maheshwar, Mandu.
Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Starting From: Indore or Ujjain.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Booking and Pricing
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Inclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Exclusions
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Itinerary
Day-1: Indore, Ujjainay-1: Indore, Ujjain
- Arrive in Indore.
- Pick up and then transfer to a hotel in Ujjain.
- Later visit Mahakaleshwar Temple.
- Depending on available time visit Kal Bairon Mandir, Jantar Mantar and local temples in Ujjain.
Day-2: Omkareshwar, Indore
- Early morning, check out from the hotel and depart for Omkareshwar.
- Visit Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga temple.
- Visit some old temples like Gouri Somnath temple, Annapurna temple etc.
- Return to Indore.
- Check-out from the hotel and visit some local places in Indore.
- Visit the Lalbagh Palace, Kanch Mandir, Indore Museum, Krishna Pura Chhatris, Raj Wada, Khajrana.
- Drop off at Railway station or Airport.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“Last week me and my friend had Mahakal Omkar Trip. Myoksha Travels executed the plan for us. The tour was perfectly timed by them, stay arrangements were good at each place, distance was covered without any hurry. My heartiest thanks for Myoksha team. Please continue your service for all Bhakthas.”
Now’s the time to start your Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour and get God’s blessings!