Travel on the divine Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package.
- Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package Overview
- Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package Booking and Pricing
- Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar Trip Inclusions
- Trip to Ujjain and Omkareshwar Exclusions
- Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package Itinerary
- Who are we?
- Our past customers say
- How many Jyotirlingas are there in MP?
- What is Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga?
- What is Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga?
- Where to stay in Omkareshwar?
- Where to stay in Mahakaleshwar?
- Omkareshwar to Mahakaleshwar
- How to reach Omkareshwar from Ujjain?
- How to reach Omkareshwar
- How to reach Omkareshwar from Indore
- How to reach Omkareshwar from Delhi
- How to reach Omkareshwar from Mumbai
- How to reach Mahakaleshwar
- How to reach Ujjain Mahakaleshwar from Delhi
- How to reach Ujjain from Indore
- Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Packages
- Ujjain Tour Package from Ahmedabad
- Ujjain Tour Package from Vadodara
- Ujjain Package Tours from Bangalore
- Ujjain Tour Package from Mumbai
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package Overview
Places Covered: Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar, Ujjain, Indore.
Optional: Maheshwar, Mandu.
Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Starting From: Indore or Ujjain.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package Booking and Pricing
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
Mahakaleshwar and Omkareshwar Trip Inclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
Trip to Ujjain and Omkareshwar Exclusions
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package Itinerary
Day-1: Indore, Ujjainay-1: Indore, Ujjain
- Arrive in Indore.
- Pick up and then transfer to a hotel in Ujjain.
- Later visit Mahakaleshwar Temple.
- Depending on available time visit Kal Bairon Mandir, Jantar Mantar and local temples in Ujjain.
Day-2: Omkareshwar, Indore
- Early morning, check out from the hotel and depart for Omkareshwar.
- Visit Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga temple.
- Visit some old temples like Gouri Somnath temple, Annapurna temple etc.
- Return to Indore.
- Check-out from the hotel and visit some local places in Indore.
- Visit the Lalbagh Palace, Kanch Mandir, Indore Museum, Krishna Pura Chhatris, Raj Wada, Khajrana.
- Drop off at Railway station or Airport.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“Last week I and my friend had Mahakal Omkar Trip. Myoksha Travels executed the plan for us. The tour was perfectly timed by them, stay arrangements were good at each place, the distance was covered without any hurry. My heartiest thanks for Myoksha team. Please continue your service for all Bhaktas.”
How many Jyotirlingas are there in MP?
What is Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga?
Omkara means ‘Lord of Omkara’ or ‘Lord of ‘Om’ sound’. Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga is a Hindu Temple of Lord Shiva. It is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines of Lord Shiva. It is located in the Khandwa District of Madhya Pradesh. It is situated on Mandatha island which is on the banks of Narmada and river Kaveri. Omkareshwar is formed by one of the most sacred rivers of India, Narmada.
There are two main temples present in this area. The other temple is called Mamleshwar. This Temple is equally sacred and representative of Jyotirlinga at this sacred place. As stated in the Dwadash Jyotirlinga Stotra, this temple is also of very importance. The visit of a person to other pilgrimages are considered to be complete only when they come to Omkareshwar to offer the holy water.
What is Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga?
Mahakaleshwar Temple is a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is also one of the 12Jyotirlingas shrines, which are the most sacred abodes of Lord Shiva. The deity presiding in here, Shiva in lingam form is said to be Swayambhu or self-manifested, who derives currents of power from within. On the contrary, other idols or lingams are established ritually with mantra-shakti. It is said that Lord Shiva killed a demon called ‘Tripur’ here. In every 12years the ‘Kumbh Mela’ is held here which is the biggest religious fair of Hindus. Millions of devotees from all around India and beyond come here and consider themselves lucky and very fortunate to be a part of it.
Where to stay in Omkareshwar?
There are two options for hotels that are provided by our end. They are Deluxe and Luxury. At Deluxe category we provide our customers with AC Family Hotels. In our Luxury category, we provide our customers with 3-Star category hotels.
Where to stay in Mahakaleshwar?
The Deluxe Package in our Ujjain and Omkareshwar tour package contains these hotels:
- Hotel Midland, Ujjain: This hotel is situated in the central domain of Ujjain. It is located just 1 km from the bus stand and it is 2 km from the Ujjain Railway Junction. The Mahakaleshwar Temple and Gopal Mandir Marg are located within 2 km radius of the hotel. The nearest airport is the Indore Airport which is 58 km from the hotel. Customers share positive reviews of the hotel after their stay there. They are satisfied with the service of the hotels, staffs and clean and tasty food in the restaurant.
- Hotel Rajnandini Residency, Indore: This hotel is 4 km from Indore Junction and 10 km from Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport. The customers have highly praised the hotel room and the services of the staff. They have also praised the environment and location of the hotel.
The Luxury Package in our Ujjain and Omkareshwar tour package contains these hotels:
- Hotel Atharva, Ujjain: This hotel is located near Jantar Mantar, Mahakal Harsiddhi Bypass Road. It is off the SH18 highway. The hotel is 2 km from Shree Mahakaleshwer Temple, 7 minutes’ walk from the Kshipra River and 15 minutes’ walk from Sipra Bridge railway station. Customers reviewed positively towards the ambiance of the hotel, service provided by them and luxury of it.
- Hotel Crown Palace, Indore: Hotel Crown Palace is located at South Tukoganj. It is located at 9kms from Indore Airport, 32km from Indore Railway Station and 4kms from Teen Puliya Bus Stop. The hotel has an in-house restaurant, Cafe, Bar-be-que and also conference halls. The customers are highly satisfied with the hotel in accordance with the budget and reviews suggests that they also recommend it to others.
Omkareshwar to Mahakaleshwar
How to reach Omkareshwar from Ujjain?
Road– The distance between Omkareshwar and Ujjain via road is 140kms via Khandwa Road. It would take around 3hrs and 20mins to cover the distance in light traffic.
Air– The aerial distance between Ujjain and Omkareshwar is 96kms. There are no flight routes connecting Omkareshwar from Ujjain.
Train- There is one direct train connecting Omkareshwar to Ujjain. It would take around 5hrs and 30mins to cover the distance.
How to reach Omkareshwar
How to reach Omkareshwar from Indore
Road- The best way to travel from Omkareshwar Temple from Indore is via road. The distance from Omkareshwar to Indore is 75kms via Khanwa road. It would take around 2hrs and 25mins to cover the distance in light traffic.
Train- The rail distance between Omkareshwar and Indore is 73km. There is one direct train connecting the places. It would take around 3hrs and 26mins.
How to reach Omkareshwar from Delhi
Road– The distance between Omkareshwar Temple to Delhi is around 920kms. to cover the distance it would take you around 18hrs when traveling from NH52 in light traffic.
Air– The aerial distance between Indore to Omkareshwar is 724km. There are no direct flights connecting Delhi and Omkareshwar. You can take a flight from Delhi and travel to Indore. From there you can take another flight and travel to Omkareshwar. Alternatively, you can also drive from Indore to Omkareshwar. The total time taken to cover the distance by flight is 4hrs approximately.
Train- There are no direct trains connecting Omkareshwar to Indore. You can take a train from Indore to Khandwa. From Kandwa you can drive to Omkareshwar. The time taken to cover the total distance is 14hrs.
How to reach Omkareshwar from Mumbai
Road– The road distance between Omkareshwar and Mumbai is 580kms. It would take around 10hrs and 45mins when traveling from NH52 in light traffic.
Train- The rail distance between Mumbai and Omkareshwar is There are no direct trains from Mumbai to Omkareshwar. You can take a train from Mumbai and travel to Indore. From Indore, you can take a drive or fly to Omkareshwar. Alternatively, you can also take a train from Mumbai to Ujjain and drive to Omkareshwar from Ujjain. It would take you around 12hrs to cover the distance.
Air- The aerial distance between Omkareshwar and Mumbai is 480kms. here are no direct flights connecting Mumbai to Omkareshwar. You can take a flight from Mumbai and travel to Indore. From there you can take another flight to Omkareshwar.
How to reach Mahakaleshwar
How to reach Ujjain Mahakaleshwar from Delhi
Road- The road distance between Ujjain Mahakaleshwar and Delhi is 784kms. It would take around 14hrs and 50mins to cover the distance if traveling via NH52.
Train- There are 7 trains connecting Delhi and Ujjain. Some of them are Intercity Express, Bhopal Junction Ratlam Junction Intercity, Dehradun Indore Junction and more. The tie taken to cover the distance can range from 12hrs to 19hrs depending on the train.
Air- There are no direct flight routes connecting Delhi to Ujjain. You can take a flight to Indore and drive to Ujjain Mahakaleshwar. Alternatively, you can also fly to Udaipur or Bhopal and drive to Mahakaleshwar Ujjain.
How to reach Ujjain from Indore
Road- The driving distance is 56kms. It would take you about 1hr and 10mins to cover the distance, in light traffic, if you are traveling from Ujjain-Indore Road.
Train- It will take you about 1hr 20mins to reach Ujjain from Indore by train. There are many direct trains connecting Ujain to Indore. These are Rewa Express, Bhopal Passenge, Malwa Express etc.
Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Packages
Ujjain Tour Package from Ahmedabad
In our Ujjain tour package from Ahmedabad, you have to travel down to Ujjain in a flight or by a train. We will pick you up from Ujjain and start your journey onwards with us. We have a well-defined itinerary which has out tour plan clearly sketched. The itinerary helps our customers to have an overview of their travel plan with us. Customers are also welcome to suggest changes in their tour plan according to their preferences. We customize our packages as well.
Ujjain Tour Package from Vadodara
For availing our Ujjain to Vadodara Tour Package, you will have to fly to or take a train to Ujjain. Our representatives will pick you up from the airport or the station and we will start your journey onwards with us. We have experienced drivers who are well aware of the roads and you can trust a safe drive with us. We have a well-defined itinerary for our customers to understand their journey with us. We also customize our tour plan according to the requirements of our customers.
After the end of our customers’ trip with us, we also provide a drop back to the railway station or the airport for their journey afterward.
Ujjain Package Tours from Bangalore
In our Ujjain tour package from Bangalore, we pick our customers from the railway station or the airport. We will start your journey with us from there. Our representatives will also drop you back at the station or the airport once your tour with us is over.
We have a well-sketched itinerary which helps our customers to understand their tour plan with us. We also customize our packages in accordance with the requirements of our customers. We provide our customers with experienced drivers and you can trust your safety with us in our Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package.
Ujjain Tour Package from Mumbai
You have to travel down to Ujjain for availing our Ujjain Tour Package from Mumbai. We will meet you at the railway station or the airport and your journey onwards would start from there. Our drivers are well experienced and know the roads well. The safety of our customers is of the utmost importance to us. Senior citizens and their safety are the most prior to us.
We provide drop facilities back to the airport or the station after the completion of the tour. We also have a well-defined itinerary for our customers. You can also customize your Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour Package according to your requirements.
Now’s the time to start your Mahakaleshwar Omkareshwar Tour and get God’s blessings!