Visit Madurai Rameshwaram Tour
Optional: Kanyakumari, Trivandrum
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Starting From: Madurai
Dates: Any day of your choice
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Pricing & Booking
|Above 7||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast. Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“5 star ratings for Myoksha. Till now we had been getting our trips done from MakeMyTrip even for pilgrimage travels. This was the first time we traveled through Myoksha and it was worth it. We have traveled through various agencies and Myoksha I found the best because they are so so so responsive and just doesn’t let you wait for anything and just do not get irritated if the customer asks the same thing again and again and again.”
Now’s the time to start your Madurai Rameshwaram Tour and get blessings!
Tour Itinerary – Madurai Rameshwaram Tour
Day 1: Madurai
- After arrival in Madurai.
- Check into the hotel.
- Visit Madurai Meenakshi Temple
- Overnight stay in Madurai.
Day 2: Madurai – Rameshwaram
- Travel to Rameshwaram
- Check-in to the hotel upon arrival
- Spend the rest of the day visiting various temples in Rameshwaram – Gandhamadhana Parvatham, Lakshmana Tirtham, Kothandaramaswamy Temple, Villoondi Tirtham, Jatayu Tirtham
- In the evening visit Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Overnight stay in Rameshwaram
Day 3: Rameshwaram – Madurai
- Early morning visit Dhanushkodi
- Check-out from the hotel and travel to Madurai
- We will drop you at the airport/railway station for your onward journey
Madurai Rameshwaram Tour Description
Madurai Rameshwaram Tour takes you on a divine journey to some of the finest temples in Tamil Nadu. Marvel at the architectural beauty of these shrines and rejoice in devotion.
- Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple: The most famous Meenakshi Temple forms a part of the new top 30 wonders of the World and was a nominee for the “New Seven Wonders of the World”. Meenakshi Temple is an architectural wonder. The imposing 14 Gopurams of the Temple Complex are awe inspiring and intricately carved. As one enters the Meenakshi Temple premises, one can feel the spiritual pull towards the shrines and a feeling of peace of mind.
- Rameshwaram Ramanathaswamy Temple: Rameshwaram temple in Tamil Nadu is dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is part of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and 4 Char Dham Temples in India. The history of the temple dates back to the Ramayana Period. It is believed that Lord Rama made the Linga and installed it here. The entire island of Rameshwaram and nearby areas are associated with Lord Rama. Several incidents from the Ramayana are believed to have happened here and therefore, this place is revered by both Saivites and Vaishnavites.
- Dhanushkodi: Dhanushkodi is a ghost town at the south-eastern tip of Pamban Island near Rameshwaram. The Hindu scripture Ramayana says that Lord Rama built a bridge or causeway, called Ram Setu or ‘Rama’s bridge’, between the mainland and Sri Lanka, in order to bring his army across. After Rama won the war and crowned a new king of Lanka, Vibhishana asked Rama to destroy the bridge. According to the Hindu story, Rama then broke the bridge with one end of his bow. Hence, the name Dhanushkodi or ‘end of the bow’.
Madurai Rameshwaram Tour Inclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
Madurai Rameshwaram Tour Exclusions
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Cancellation Policy – Madurai Rameshwaram Tour
- 25% of total price, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of total price, if booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of total price, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.