Visit 5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra in 1 Tour.
Places Covered: 1.Trimbakeshwar, 2.Grishneshwar, 3.Bhimashankar, 4.Aundha Nagnath, 5.Parli Vaijnath
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Starting From: Mumbai or Pune
Dates: Any day of your choice
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Optional Places: Shirdi, Shani Shingnapur, Ellora, Ajanta
Pricing & Booking
|Above 7||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast. Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour Video
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“Impeccable experience throughout the Maharashtra Jyotirlinga followed by Shirdi. I strongly recommend Myoksha Travels to all who are looking for the best pilgrimage planning with family and friends.”
“This was my first hassle free tour experience. Starting from getting a well prepared itinerary, to a very good driver and well maintained car, to very good hotels it was an all in one package.”
Now’s the time to start your Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour pilgrimage and get Lord Shiva’s blessings!
Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour – Itinerary
Day 1: Mumbai – Bhimashankar – Ahmednagar
- On arrival, our chauffeur will pick you up at the Airport/Railway station.
- Early morning departure from Mumbai.
- Proceed to Bhimashankar and complete Darshan.
- Proceed to Ahmednagar.
- Overnight stay in Ahmednagar.
Day 2: Ahmednagar – Aundha – Parli
- Early morning travel to Aundha Nagnath and complete Darshan.
- Proceed to Parli Vaijnath and complete Darshan.
- Overnight stay in Parli.
Day 3: Parli – Grishneshwar – Aurangabad
- Early morning travel to Grishneshwar Temple and complete Darshan.
- Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Day 4: Aurangabad – Trimbakeshwar – Mumbai
- Early morning travel to Trimbakeshwar Temple and complete Darshan.
- After darshan proceed to Mumbai for drop off at airport/railway station.
Tour Description – Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour
5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour covers the 5 most important jyotirlinga temples that are located in the state of Maharashtra.
- Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra: It is believed that Trimbakeshwar is the holiest place of Hindu mythology. The most unique feature of the temple is that the Shiva Linga here has three faces of the three almighty Gods of Hindu mythology – Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwara. River Godavari originates from here and anyone is believed to have acquired salvation, once he or she visits this place.
- Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra: Lord Shiva appears as “Ardhanareeshwara” in this temple. River Bhima originates from here. The river is considered sacred because it is believed that the river is actually the perspiration of Lord Shiva after he defeated the demon Tripurasura. A holy dip in the river is believed to relieve ones of their sins. Engulfed with natural beauty the temple is also a perfect destination for trekkers, bird watchers, and photographers.
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra: Located very near to the Ellora caves, this temple is the last of the 12 Jyotirlingas. For devotees who undertake the Jyotirlinga pilgrimage, a visit to this temple completes their journey.
- Aundha Nagnath Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra: This is considered to be the first Jyotirlinga where Shiva is worshiped. It is believed that the temple was built by Yudhisthira, the eldest Pandav, while they were in an exile for 14 years.
- Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra: This temple is located in a village that is home to mountains and thick forests rich in medicinal herbs. Since the temple is amidst such a healing atmosphere, the Lord here is addressed as Vaidhyanath. Devotees are allowed to touch the Linga during worship and this helps in healing and reaping various health benefits.
Come and explore this unique opportunity to experience the 5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour and get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
Panch Jyotirlinga Tour Inclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
Panch Jyotirlinga Tour Exclusions
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Here is everything you want to know about Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra.
What is a Jyotirlinga?
Jyotirlinga is considered as a true or Swayambhu form of Lord Shiva. Swayambhu Linga means that Lord Shiva turned himself into a Linga. There are 12 Jyotirlingas in all.
How many Jyotirlinga are there in Maharashtra?
There are 5 Jyotirlingas in Maharashtra.
What is the list of 5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra?
Here is the list of five Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra:
- Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga – Located near Nashik. Source of River Godavari. One Linga representing Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga – Located near Pune. Source of River Bhima. Beautiful hill station.
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga – Located near Aurangabad. As powerful as visiting all 12 Jyotirlingas.
- Aundha Nagnath Jyotirlinga – Located near Nanded. Believed to be the first Jyotirlinga on earth.
- Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga – Located near Latur. Believed to solve health problems.
What are the Jyotirlinga near Shirdi?
The Jyotirlinga near Shirdi are Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga (Around 120 km) and Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga (Around 100 km).
What are the Jyotirlinga near Aurangabad?
The Jyotirlinga near Aurangabad is Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga (Around 30 km).
What are the Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra near Pune?
The Jyotirlinga near Pune is Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga (Around 110 km and 3 hrs).
Tour packages for Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra
Maharashtra Jyotirlinga Tour is considered to be a very sacred pilgrimage and thousands of pilgrims travel to these holy places every year.
Here is a list of some of the Maharashtra Jyotirlinga Tour Packages:
- Panch Jyotirlinga Tour from Pune
- Panch Jyotirlinga Tour from Mumbai
- Panch Jyotirlinga Tour from Shirdi
How to reach each of the 5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra?
How to reach Aundha Nagnath Jyotirlinga? – Get down at Nanded railway station and take a bus/taxi to Aundha.
How to reach Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga? – Get down at Nanded railway station and take a bus/taxi to Parli.
How to reach Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga? – Get down at Nashik railway station and take a bus/taxi to Trimbak.
How to reach Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga? – Get down at Pune railway station and take a bus/taxi to Bhimashankar.
How to reach Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga? – Get down at Aurangabad railway station and take a bus/taxi to Verul.
Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Map
Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra in Hindi
- त्रंबकेश्वर मंदिर
- ग्रीष्नेश्वर मंदिर
- भिमशंकर मंदिर
- औंधा नागनाथ मंदिर
- परली वैजनाथ मंदिर
Jyotirlinga Darshan Maharashtra
Come travel with us and get darshan of 5 Jyotirlingas in Mahrashtra