Optional – Shirdi, Shani Shingnapur, Ajanta, Ellora, Pandharpur, Kolhapur
5 Jyotirlinga Darshan – 4 Days / 3 Nights
3 Jyotirlinga Darshan (Trimbakeshwar, Grishneshwar, Bhimashankar) – 3 Days / 2 Nights
Mode of Transport
A/C Private Car (Innova, Dzire or Similar)
or A/C Bus (For large groups)
Note: These are private tours only. We do not do any group tours with fixed departures.
Call: 07977184437 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can do this tour from Pune also. Contact us Now.
Day 1: Mumbai – Bhimashankar – Aurangabad
- On arrival, our chauffeur will pick you up at the Airport/Railway station.
- Early morning departure from Mumbai.
- Proceed to Bhimashankar and complete Darshan.
- Proceed to Aurangabad.
- Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Day 2: Aurangabad – Aundha – Parli
- Early morning travel to Aundha Nagnath and complete Darshan.
- Proceed to Parli Vaijnath and complete Darshan.
- Overnight stay in Parli.
Day 3: Parli – Grishneshwar – Aurangabad
- Early morning travel to Grishneshwar Temple and complete Darshan.
- Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Day 4: Aurangabad – Trimbakeshwar – Mumbai
- Early morning travel to Trimbakeshwar Temple and complete Darshan.
- After darshan proceed to Mumbai for drop off at airport/railway station.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- GST @5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour covers the 5 most important jyotirlinga temples that are located in the state of Maharashtra.
5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra Tour
- Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga: It is believed that Trimbakeshwar is the holiest place of Hindu mythology. The most unique feature of the temple is that the Shiva Linga here has three faces of the three almighty Gods of Hindu mythology – Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwara. River Godavari originates from here and anyone is believed to have acquired salvation, once he or she visits this place.
- Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga: Lord Shiva appears as “Ardhanareeshwara” in this temple. River Bhima originates from here. The river is considered sacred because it is believed that the river is actually the perspiration of Lord Shiva after he defeated the demon Tripurasura. A holy dip in the river is believed to relieve ones of their sins. Engulfed with natural beauty the temple is also a perfect destination for trekkers, bird watchers, and photographers.
- Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga: Located very near to the Ellora caves, this temple is the last of the 12 Jyotirlingas. For devotees who undertake the Jyotirlinga pilgrimage, a visit to this temple completes their journey.
- Aundha Nagnath Jyotirlinga: This is considered to be the first Jyotirlinga where Shiva is worshipped. It is believed that the temple was built by Yudhisthira, the eldest Pandav, while they were in an exile for 14 years.
- Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga: This temple is located in a village that is home to mountains and thick forests rich in medicinal herbs. Since the temple is amidst such a healing atmosphere, the Lord here is addressed as Vaidhyanath. Devotees are allowed to touch the Linga during worship and this helps in healing and reaping various health benefits.
Come and explore this unique opportunity to see the 5 Jyotirlinga in Maharashtra and get the blessings of Lord Shiva.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to do any changes in the tour due to unexpected conditions.
- The price given is strictly for the planned itinerary. If for any reason, the customer changes the itinerary then he/she must bear the cost for the extra kms traveled.
- We need 60% advance payment to confirm the booking. Balance must be paid at least one week before starting the trip.
- We cannot be held responsible for problems due to events that are not under our control (weather, political demonstrations, airline & train delays, traffic jams, floods etc.).
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package and itineraries before or during the tour.
- The Pilgrims/Tourists will take care of their belongings by themselves during the tour and we take no responsibility for any misplacement, loss or damage for their belongings.
- 25% of total amount, if booking is cancelled 30 days prior to departure.
- 50% of total amount, if booking is cancelled 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of total amount, if booking is cancelled less than 15 days prior to departure.