Here is the Grishneshwar Temple Route:
- Air: Nearest airport is in Aurangabad (Maharashtra), and there are regular flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur and Udaipur.
- Train: Aurangabad is the nearest railway station. Manmad is also closer and better connected.
- Road: From Pune: 256 km/4.5 hours. From Nasik: 187 km/3 hours. From Shirdi: 122 km/2.5 hours
Grishneshwar Temple Route from Pune
- Air: One can take a flight from Pune to Aurangabad Airport which is about 52 km away from the temple.
- Train: Trains such as the superfast express and mail express run from Pune railway station to Aurangabad Railway station.
- Road: Grishneshwar Temple is 297 km away from Pune, and one can hire a taxi or travel via bus to the temple.
Grishneshwar Temple Route from Mumbai
- Air: One can take a flight from Mumbai to Aurangabad Airport (53 km away from the temple)
- Train: Several trains such as the Devagiri express run from Dadar Railway station in Mumbai to Aurangabad Railway station.
- Road: Grishneshwar Temple is 397 km away from Mumbai, and one can hire a taxi or travel via bus to the temple.
- The cheapest way to get to Grishneshwar from Pune or Mumbai is via bus, which costs around 900 rupees (one-way) from Pune and about 1200 rupees (one-way) from Mumbai.
- A lot of cab/taxi options are also available for travellers, if they wish to have a private road-trip experience.