Dwarka Somnath Tour covers the most important temples in Gujarat including Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, and Nageshwar Jyotirlinga. You can visit these places either from Ahmedabad, Rajkot or Jamnagar. Optionally you can also visit Gir and Diu in this Dwarka Somnath Tour.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Overview
Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days.
Starting From: Ahmedabad or Rajkot or Jamnagar.
Places Covered: Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwarka, Sudhama Dwarka, Mukti Dwarka, Bala Hanuman Temple, Kirti Mandir, Akshardham Temple.
Optional: Gir Lion Safari, Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels. Breakfast. VIP Darshan in Dwarka.
Tour Booking/Pricing (Total Price)
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Complimentary VIP darshan in Dwarka
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Lunch, dinner and any other snacks
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Dwarka Somnath Tour Itinerary from Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Vadodara
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Dwarka
- Pickup from Ahmedabad Airport/Railway Station. Your Dwarka Somnath tour starts.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and visit Bala Hanuman Temple (if time permits).
- Reach Dwarka and check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 2: Dwarka Local
- Early morning darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning check-out from the hotel and depart to Moola Dwaraka.
- Complete darshan in Moola Dwaraka.
- Later depart to Porbandar.
- At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Also, visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- In the evening, visit Somnath Temple and complete darshan.
- Visit Triveni Ghat, Geeta Mandir, Mukti Dwarka and Bhalka Tirth.
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 4: Somnath – Gir – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Gir National Park.
- Complete the lion safari and proceed to Ahmedabad (optional activity at own cost).
- On arrival in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham Temple if time permits (Mondays closed).
- Drop off at Railway station/Airport for your onward journey. Your dwarka somnath tour ends.
“We are 2 senior citizens who traveled on Dwarka Somnath Tour. The drivers were courteous and drove in a safe manner. The hotels were all very hygienic, clean and served good food. Thanks to Myoksha Travels who planned the entire process in a commendable manner and were always accessible and very dependable!”
“Never expected the Dwarka Somnath Tour to be so comfortable. Myoksha Travels did an excellent job of organizing everything from hotels to the mode of transport. I definitely would bank on Myoksha Travels for all my future trips. Kudos to a job well done and thank you for making the trip as memorable as promised.”
Dwarka Somnath Package Route Map
Places to visit in Dwarka/ What to see in Dwarka?
What are the options for Dwarka local sightseeing?
- Dwarkadhish Temple– It is also known as Jagat Mandir. It is dedicated to the ‘King of Dwarka’ -Lord Krishna. It dates from 4ooBC and is known for its elaborate shrine. This is the most important temple during your dwarka somnath tour.
- Bet Dwarka- It is an island in the Arabian Sea coast of Dwarka. It is the place where Krishna lived and met Sudama. This place has the main Dwarkadish deity which was made by Queen Rukmini. It is believed that Meera Bai merged in this deity and disappeared from the material world. On this island, Vishnu killed the demon Shankhasura.
- Nageshwar Temple– It is one amongst the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines that are mentioned in the Shiv Puranas. it is believed to be the first shrine amongst the 12 shrines. It is around 8kms from Dwarka. This jyotirlinga also can be covered during your dwarka somnath tour.
- Gopi Talav- This lake is connected to Krishna’s childhood, youthful pranks, and romance. This is the place where he united with his Gopis who he used to play with in Vrindavan, on the night of Sharad Purnima. It is 20km of the north of Dwarka.
- Rukmini Mandir- It is on the outskirts of the city and is located 2kms away from Dwarka. This is an interesting tale behind the two separate temples for Lord Krishna and his wife Rukmini. This revolves around Sage Duravasa cursing Rukmini that she and her husband would live separately. This is a richly carved temple.
Somnath and Dwarka Travel Guide
How to reach Dwarka from Delhi?
- Road- The road distance from Delhi to Dwarka is 1338.7 km, via NH48 and NH27. It would take approximately 21 hrs. and 40 min to reach.
- Train- The distance from Delhi to Dwarka via train is approx. 1312km. It would take 25hrs to reach. 1 direct train, Uttaranchal Express runs from Delhi to Dwarka. There are no Rajdhani or Shatabdi trains on the route.
- Air- The distance from Delhi to Dwarka via flight is 1090km approx. There is no direct flight. Break down the journey till Ahmedabad. Take a train or car/bus from there till Dwarka. This is the fastest way to experience dwarka somnath tour.
How to reach Somnath and Dwarka from Mumbai?
Mumbai to Somnath:
- Road- The road distance between Mumbai and Somnath is 900kms. It would take around 15hrs and 30mins to reach Somnath from Mumbai via NH48.
- Train- There are no direct trains available from Mumbai to Somnath. There is no railway station at Somnath. The nearest station is at Verawal which is at a distance of 2kms from Somnath.
- Air- There are no direct flights available from Mumbai to Somnath. You can fly from Mumbai to Rajkot then fly from Rajkot to Somnath. Alternatively, you can fly till Jamnagar and then drive till Somnath.
Mumbai to Dwarka:
- Road- The road distance between Dwarka and Mumbai is 940kms. The time taken to cover the distance is 16hrs and 20mins when traveling from NH 48.
- Train- There are three trains connecting Mumbai to Dwarka. These are Bandra Terminus Okha Express, Okha Express, and Saurashtra Mail. Out of the three 1 train originates from Mumbai and the rest pass through Mumbai.
- Air- There are no direct flights that connect Mumbai to Dwrka. You can fly from Dwarka to Jamnagar and then drive to Dwarka. Alternatively, you can also Bhuj or Rajkot and take a train to Dwarka or drive the distance.
How to go to Dwarka and Somnath from Mumbai by train?
Mumbai to Dwarka by train – There are three trains connecting Mumbai to Dwarka. These are Bandra Terminus Okha Express, Okha Express, and Saurashtra Mail. Out of the three 1 train originates from Mumbai and the rest pass through Mumbai. The fastest train connecting these two places is the Bandra Terminus Okha Express.
Mumbai to Somnath by train – There are no direct trains available from Mumbai to Somnath. There is no railway station at Somnath. The nearest station is at Verawal which is at a distance of 2kms from Somnath.
How to reach Dwarka from Ahmedabad?
- Road- The road distance from Ahmedabad to Dwarka is 440km via NH47 and NH947. The approx. time taken is 7hrs and 35mins. It takes 8hrs 15mins via NH947 and Jamnagar Rajkot Highway (covering 450kms) and 8hrs 12mins from NH47 (covering 452kms).
- Train- The distance from Ahmedabad to Dwarka via train is 470kms. It would take 8hrs 25ins to reach approx. 8 direct trains run from Ahmedabad to Dwarka. These are Okha Express, Vivek Express, Bsb Okha Express, Dwarka Express, Gkb Okha Express, Ndt Okha Express, Saurashtra Mail, Howrah Junction Porbandar Okha Express etc. The best and cheapest train is Vivek Express.
- Air- The aerial distance between Ahmedabad to Dwarka is 380kms. However, there are no direct flights between them. Travel via a flight to Porbandar, Jamnagar or Bhuj and then take the roadway.
How to reach Somnath from Ahmedabad?
- Road- The road distance from Ahmedabad to Somnath is 410kms. It takes 7hrs approx. to reach.
- Tain- The train distance is 420kms. The minimum time taken to reach Somnath from Ahmedabad is 9h and 30 mins. there are two direct trains- Jbp Somnath Express- 11464 and Jbp Somnath Exp- 11466.
- Air- There are no direct flights from Ahmedabad to Somnath. travel via flight till Vadodara/Porbandar than take the road or train route.
How to reach Dwarka from Somnath?
- Road- The road distance between Somnath and Dwarka is 230kms. The time taken is approximate 4hours 37min (covering a distance of 254kms ) via NH27 and NH51 and 6hrs (covering 293kms) via NH947.
- Train- The train distance between Dwarka and Somnath is 398kms. There is one direct train – Okha Somnath Express. The time taken is 8hrs and 40mins. There is no station at Somnath. the nearest station is Verawal which is 2kms from Somnath.
How to reach Diu from Somnath?
- The road distance from Diu and Somnath is 82kms. The time taken is 1hr 55min via NH51.
- There are no trains, buses or flights available. The cheapest way is to take a taxi or rent a car.
How to reach Dwarka from Jamnagar?
- Road- The distance between Dwarka and Jamnagar via road is 130kms. The time taken to cover the distance is 2hrs and 25mins.
- Train- The rail distance between Dwarka and Jamnagar is 138kms. There are many direct trains connecting them. some of them are Jp Okha Express, Puri Okha Express, Vivek Express, Saurashtra Express, Uttranchal Express, Okha Express, RMM Okha Express etc.
How to reach Bet Dwarka from Dwarka?
- The road distance from Bet Dwarka to Dwarka is 34kms. The time taken to reach is 1hr 24min via Nageshwar Road and NH947 and 1hr 30min via Nageshwar Road.
- Roma Kristo- This hotel falls on the National Highway 947. It is 2kms from Dwarka train station. Both the Dwarkadhish Temple and the Dwarka Beach is a 13minute walk away from the Hotel.
- Hotel Bansi- This hotel is a 2minute walk from the Dwarkadhish Temple, 8minute walk from Dwarka Beach and 2min walk from Railway Station. It is good under the budget hotel with places for shopping, restaurants, and sightseeing nearby.
Tour packages for Dwarka Somnath
Our Dwarka Somnath Package contains the important places and temples that are closely associated with the life of Lord Krishna. It appeals to the diverse needs and tastes of the travellers.
The important places that would be covered in this tour are Dwarkadhish Temple, Bet Dwarka, Bala Hanuman Temple, Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwaraka, Kirti Mandir, Triveni Ghat, Geeta Mandir, Mukti Dwarka and Bhalka Tirth, Sudhama Dwarka Temple, Akshardham Temple.
Tour package from Delhi
For availing the Somnath Dwarka Tour package from Delhi, take a flight or a train till Ahmedabad. Our representative will pick you up at the Railway station or the Airport and will start your tour. Drop facilities will be provided back to the station or airport after the tour completes for the journey onward.
Tour package from Ahmedabad
If you are travelling via train, we will pick you up from the station and your tour would begin from there. We can also pick you up from Ahmedabad, beginning your tour from Ahmedabad.
Tour package from Vadodara
If you are planning on travelling to Somnath Dwarka, our representatives can pick you up from Vadodara and drive you till Dwarka. The best route from Vadodara to Dwarka is the road route.
Tour package from Rajkot
Rajkot to Dwarka is a 3h 52mins drive that covers 256kms. To provide a hassle-free safe drive, our drivers would pick you up from Dwarka and start your tour.
Dwarka Somnath tour package from Mumbai
We provide tour facilities from Mumbai to Dwarka. For availing the journey you can take a flight till Jamnagar and then our cars will pick you up from there. If you want to travel via train, you can take a direct train from Mumbai till Dwarka and start your journey with us from then onwards.
Dwarka Somnath Gir Tour Package
Gir National Park is a wildlife sanctuary which was established to protect Asiatic Lions. We provide an additional trip to Gir Safari Park with our package upon request by our customers. Gir Tour is a one day trip. Upon request, we can also arrange for a cottage for our customers.
Dwarka Somnath Diu Tour Package
Diu is a coastal town that connects itself to Gujarat through a bridge. A special trip can be arranged to Diu if asked by the customer. The trip will be clubbed with another day. Also, there are beach houses which can be provided on request.
Dwarka Somnath Gir Tour Package from Mumbai
We provide our customers with a special Dwarka Somnath Gir Tour Package from Mumbai. Gir is a one day trip which we include in this package. We provide a clearly sketched itinerary to our customers mentioning the tour details. To avail our package you have to travel down to Jamnagar. Our representatives will pick you up from Jamnagar and start your trip with us. We will also provide a drop back to the station or airport of Jamnagar.
Myoksha is the largest temple tour operator in India, specialising in pilgrimage tours. At Myoksha we provide our customers with a hassle-free, comfortable travel improving their travel experience. We take special care of our customers, senior citizens being our major priority.
Myoksha is your best travelling partner for dwarka somnath tour because-
- We provide comfortable and safe A.C cars.
- Our Drivers are experienced and provide a comfortable smooth drive.
- On time service- No delay in pick and drop.
- We customize our tour packages according to the requirements of our customers. You can customize your tour according to the number of days you would be travelling and the number of people going on the tour.
- We have experience of serving many customers who have come to dwarka somnath tour, who have not just liked travelling with us but have referred other people to travel with us.