Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days.
Starting From: Ahmedabad or Rajkot or Jamnagar.
Places Covered: Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwarka, Sudhama Dwarka, Mukti Dwarka, Bala Hanuman Temple, Kirti Mandir, Akshardham Temple, Gir Lion Safari
Optional: Diu, Bhavnagar Nishkalank, Girnar.
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels. Breakfast. VIP Darshan in Dwarka.
*Note: Peak Season Rates will be higher (From 22-Dec to 4-Jan)
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Complementary VIP darshan in Dwarka
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Lunch, dinner and any other snacks
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Dwarka
- Pickup from Ahmedabad Airport/Railway Station.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and visit Bala Hanuman Temple (if time permits).
- Reach Dwarka and check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 2: Dwarka Local
- Early morning darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning check-out from the hotel and depart to Moola Dwaraka.
- Complete darshan in Moola Dwaraka.
- Later depart to Porbandar.
- At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Also visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- In the evening, visit Somnath Temple and complete darshan.
- Visit Triveni Ghat, Geeta Mandir, Mukti Dwarka and Bhalka Tirth.
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 4: Somnath – Gir – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Gir National Park.
- Complete the lion safari and proceed to Ahmedabad (optional activity at own cost).
- On arrival in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham Temple if time permits (Mondays closed).
- Drop off at Railway station/Airport for your onward journey.
“We are 2 senior citizens who traveled on Dwarka Somnath Tour. The drivers were courteous and drove in a safe manner. The hotels were all very hygienic, clean and served good food. Thanks to Myoksha Travels who planned the entire process in a commendable manner and were always accessible and very dependable!"
“Never expected the Dwarka Somnath Tour to be so comfortable. Myoksha Travels did an excellent job of organizing everything from hotels to the mode of transport. I definitely would bank on Myoksha Travels for all my future trips. Kudos to a job well done and thank you for making the trip as memorable as promised.”