Travel on the divine Dwarka Somnath Tour.
Places Covered: Dwarkadhish Temple, Somnath Temple, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini Dwarka, Moola Dwarka, Sudhama Dwarka, Mukti Dwarka, Bala Hanuman Temple, Kirti Mandir, Akshardham Temple, Gir Lion Safari
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Starting From: Ahmedabad
Dates: Any day of your choice
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package Cost
|Above 7||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast. Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Video
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“We are 2 senior citizens who traveled on Dwarka Somnath Tour. The drivers were courteous and drove in a safe manner. The hotels were all very hygienic, clean and served good food. Thanks to Myoksha Travels who planned the entire process in a commendable manner and were always accessible and very dependable!👍”
“Never expected the Dwarka Somnath Tour to be so comfortable. Myoksha Travels did an excellent job of organizing everything from hotels to the mode of transport. I definitely would bank on Myoksha Travels for all my future trips. Kudos to a job well done and thank you for making the trip as memorable as promised.”
Now’s the time to start your Dwarka Somnath Tour pilgrimage and get God’s blessings!
Dwarka Somnath Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Ahmedabad – Dwarka
- Pickup from Ahmedabad Airport/Railway Station.
- Proceed to Jamnagar and visit Bala Hanuman Temple (if time permits).
- Reach Dwarka and check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 2: Dwarka Local
- Early morning darshan in Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Later visit Bet Dwarka.
- On way back visit Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga and Rukmini Dwarka.
- Attend evening aarti in Dwarkadhish temple.
- Overnight stay in Dwarka.
Day 3: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
- Early morning check-out from the hotel and depart to Moola Dwaraka.
- Complete darshan in Moola Dwaraka.
- Later depart to Porbandar.
- At Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born.
- Also visit Sudhama Dwarka Temple.
- Later proceed to Somnath and check-in to the hotel.
- In the evening, visit Somnath Temple and complete darshan.
- Visit Triveni Ghat, Geeta Mandir, Mukti Dwarka and Bhalka Tirth.
- Overnight stay in Somnath.
Day 4: Somnath – Gir – Ahmedabad
- Finish early morning darshan in Somnath.
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Gir National Park.
- Complete the lion safari and proceed to Ahmedabad (optional activity at own cost).
- On arrival in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham Temple if time permits (Mondays closed).
- Drop off at Railway station/Airport for your onward journey.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Description
Gujarat is regarded as a holy land, owing to the numerous temples and religious places situated here. Gujarat temples actually seem to be the abode of the various gods and goddesses, because of their majesty and grandeur. Visit the most important temples in Gujarat in this divine Dwarka Somnath Tour.
- Dwarkadhish Temple: This is the main temple of Lord Krishna that stands on the banks of Gomti river. There is also a small shrine for Gomti Devi. This temple is also a part of the most famous Char Dham Yatra. It is historically considered as the capital of Lord Krishna’s kingdom.
- Somnath Temple: No pilgrimage is complete without visiting this magnificent shrine built in honor of Lord Shiva. The word Somnath literally translates to “Lord of the Soma”, Soma being the Moon God. It is one of the oldest temples of India finding mentions in Rig Veda, Skandpuran, Shivpuran and Shreemad Bhagavad Geeta. It is believed to be the first Jyotirlinga among the 12 Holy Jyotirlingas.
- Nageshvara Jyotirlinga: Nageshvara Jyotirlinga is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga shrines mentioned in the Shiva Purana. The Jyotirlinga enshrined in the Temple of Nagnath is known as Nageshwar Mahadev and attracts thousands of pilgrims all round the year. This powerful Jyotirlinga symbolizes protection from all poisons.
Come and explore this unique opportunity to experience the Dwarka Somnath Tour and get god’s blessings.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Inclusions
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
Dwarka Somnath Tour Exclusions
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Mumbai
We arrange tour package from Mumbai also for this tour. Call us now to find out.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Delhi
We arrange tour package from Delhi also for this tour. Call us now to find out.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Jamnagar
We arrange tour package from Jamnagar also for this tour. Call us now to find out.
Dwarka Somnath Tour Package from Ahmedabad
This tour package starts from Ahmedabad and ends in Ahmedabad. Call us now.
Dwarka Somnath Gir Tour
We also include Gir Lion Safari in this tour. Call us to find out.
Dwarka Somnath Diu Tour
We also include Diu in this tour. Call us to find out.