Private Tour covering major temples in and around Dwarka. Can be arranged any day. Select your car option, check the itinerary and book. Call us for groups of more than 6 people.
Places Covered: Dwarkadhish Temple, Gomti Ghat, Rukmini Mandir, Bet Dwarka, Gopi Talab, Nageshwar Jyotirlinga, Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Temple.
By Swift Dzire/Sedan AC
1-4 people. 5-7 hours.
1. Hotel for Fresh Up – Rs.800.
2. VIP Darshan in Dwarka – Rs.500.
3. Guide – Rs.1500.
By Innova/SUV AC
1-6 people. 5-7 hours.
- Pick-up at hotel or railway station in Dwarka.
- Visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Dwarkadhish temple, also known as the Jagat Mandir is a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Krishna, who is worshiped here by the name Dwarkadhish, or ‘King of Dwarka’.
- Visit Gomti Ghat. Gomti Sangam Ghat is he place where the river confluences with the sea, is considered to be highly auspicious and potent enough to wash away one’s sins. So, you could consider doing that.
- Visit Rukmini Devi Temple. Dedicated to Rukmini, the chief consort of Lord Krishna, the temple bears rich carvings of gods and goddesses. Visiting the temple and praying to her is a must if you visit Dwarkadheesh temple.
- Visit Bet Dwarka. Bet Dwarka is the place where Lord Krishna is said to have resided during his ruling period. We will have to take a boat ride to Bet Dwarka from the Okha Jetty as Bet Dwarka is about 3kms off Dwarka coast into the sea.
- Visit Gopi Talab. When lord Krishna moved to Dwarka, the Gopis could not bear the separation and came to visit him. They united with their Krishna at the Gopi talav on the night of Sharad Purnima and once again danced the raas with him.
- Visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga. The Jyotirlinga or the seat of divine power of Lord Shiva has a special significance in Nageshwar as this is believed to be the first Jyotirlinga.
- Visit Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir. The temple is on the hillock in the sea. Sunset looks amazing from here.
- Drop off at your hotel or railway station. Tour ends here.