Travel on the divine Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
Optional: Chilika Lake, Nanadankanan Zoo, Khandagiri & Udayagiri Caves, Dhauligiri.
Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Starting From: Bhubaneswar
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Pricing & Booking
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Day-1: Bhubaneswaray-1: Bhubaneswar
- Pick-up at Bhubaneswar railway-station/airport.
- Check-in to your hotel.
- Leave for Bhubaneswar local darshan.
- Visit Khandagiri & Udayagiri Caves, Lingaraj Temple, Bindusagar Lake, Kedar Gouri Temple, Rajarani Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Nanadankanan Zoo.
- Overnight stay in Bhubaneswar.
- Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Puri in the morning.
- Visit Puri Jagannath Temple and complete darshan.
- Check-in to the hotel in Puri.
- Later proceed for Chilika Lake. On the way visit Maa Baliharchandi Temple.
- Enjoy the cruise inside the Chilika Lake.
- Evening spend some leisure time at the beach.
- Overnight stay in Puri.
- Check-out from the hotel and travel to Konark.
- Visit Sun Temple, Ramachandi Temple and Chandrabhaga Beach.
- Later depart to Bhubaneswar. On the way visit Shanti Stupa in Dhauligiri.
- Drop off at the Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway-Station for your onward journey.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“5 star ratings for Myoksha. Till now we had been getting our trips done from MakeMyTrip even for pilgrimage travels. This was the first time we traveled through Myoksha on Odisha Temple Tour and it was worth it. We have traveled through various agencies and Myoksha I found the best because they are so so so responsive and just doesn’t let you wait for anything and just do not get irritated if the customer asks the same thing again and again and again.”
Now’s the time to start your Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour and get blessings!
Tour Description – Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour
Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour takes you through the spiritual and architectural brilliance of famous Indian Temples. You will be mesmerized with the beauty and bask in devotion.
- Puri Jagannath Temple: The Puri Jagannath Temple is one of the most famous and revered temples in Hindu culture. It is located at Puri in Odisha. It is part of the sacred Char Dham Yatra that a Hindu must make during his or her lifetime.
- Lingaraj Temple: It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations for people around the world. The term ‘Lingaraja’ refers to the ‘king of Lingas’, also known as Lord Shiva. Apart from spiritual relevance, its architecture displays the intricate craftsmanship of the artists during that era. Lord Shiva is worshiped in this temple as Harihara, which is a combined form of Vishnu and Shiva.
- Konark Sun Temple: Situated on the banks of Bay of Bengal, the temple is dedicated to Sun god “Surya” symbolizing warmth, energy and illumination. Konark Temple is in the shape of a gigantic chariot in which the Sun God rides across the heaven. The temple is also believed to be a healer of diseases and bestower of wishes.
- Rajarani Temple: This temple was built between the 10th and 11th century from the wonderful red and gold sandstone, which is locally known as Rajarani and this is what gives the temple its name of ‘Raja Rani’. This temple is also known as the ‘love temple’ due to the carvings of women and couples in the temple. The temple is an embodiment of architectural stylishness and beauty.
Come and explore this unique opportunity to experience the Bhubaneswar Puri Konark Tour and get blessings.