Travel on the divine Ashtavinayak Yatra.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
Places Covered: Mahad Varadvinayak Temple, Pali Ballaleshwar Temple, Ranjangaon Mahaganapati Temple, Theur Chintamani Temple, Siddhatek Siddhivinayak Temple, Morgaon Moreshwar Temple, Ozar Vighneshwar Temple, Lenyadri Girijatmaj Temple
Duration: 2 Nights/3 Days
Starting From: Mumbai/Pune
Dates: Any day of your choice. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: AC Vehicle & AC Hotels
Pricing & Booking
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels, No Breakfast.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels, Breakfast.
- AC Accommodation
- AC Transport by Private Vehicle
- Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges, Permit Charges and Driver Bata
- GST of 5%
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’ section
Day-1: Mumbai, Mahad, Pali, Ranjangaon-1: Bhubaneswar
- Early morning departure from Mumbai.
- Proceed to Mahad and complete Varadvinayak Darshan.
- Travel to Pali for Ballaleshwar Darshan.
- Later visit Ranjangaon Mahaganapati and complete darshan.
- Later drive to Pune for overnight stay.
Day-2: Theur, Siddhatek, Morgaon
- Early morning travel to Theur for Chintamani Darshan.
- After lunch visit Siddhatek for Siddhi Vinayak Darshan.
- Later proceed to Morgaon Mayureshwar Darshan.
- Proceed to Pune and check in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Pune.
Day-3: Ozar, Lenyadri, Mumbai
- Early morning proceed to Ozar and complete Vigneshwara Darshan.
- Later proceed to Lenyadri and complete Girijatmaj Darshan.
- After darshan proceed to Mumbai for drop off at airport/railway station.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“5 star ratings for Myoksha. Till now we had been getting our trips done from MakeMyTrip even for pilgrimage travels. This was the first time we traveled through Myoksha on Ashtavinayak Yatra and it was worth it. We have traveled through various agencies and Myoksha I found the best because they are so so so responsive and just doesn’t let you wait for anything and just do not get irritated if the customer asks the same thing again and again and again.”
Now’s the time to start your Ashtavinayak Yatra and get blessings!
Tour Description – Ashtavinayak Yatra
Ashtavinayak Tour covers all 8 ancient temples of Ganesha which are situated around Pune. Each of these temples has its own individual legend and history.
Among the numerous abodes of lord Ganesha, these Ashtavinayak temples are considered to be more holy and effective in fulfilling the desires of his devotees because these eight abodes of Ganesha are very ancient and Swayambhu i.e. self-emanated. This is to say, that no human created these murtis, they were found completely formed by nature. In these eight shrines, the form of each murti of Ganesha and his trunk are distinct from one another. Pilgrimage to these 8 important Ganapathi shrines ensures everlasting bliss.
Come and explore this unique opportunity to experience the Ashtavinayak Yatra and get blessings.