Travel on the divine Amarnath Yatra.
Places Covered: Amarnath Holy Cave, Srinagar
Duration: 3 Nights/4 Days
Starting From: Srinagar
Dates: Any day between 28-June to 26-Aug. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: Private Vehicle, Helicopter, AC Hotels
Pricing & Booking
|7 & Above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Deluxe – AC Family Hotels.
Luxury – 3 Star Hotels.
Please review the pricing and read our customer reviews before contacting us.
- 02 Night accommodation in hotel at Srinagar.
- Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel in Srinagar.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Non-A/C Toyota Etios/Swift Dzire /Toyota Innova/Tempo Traveller for 04 days.
- Helicopter Tickets (To & Fro) (Baltal – Panchtarni – Baltal)
- Yatra Registration Assistance
- Accommodation & meals in Panchtarni
- Flight, Bus or Train Tickets
- Guide charges (If required)
- Ponies & Palkies (Dholi) charges from Panchtarni to Holy cave & return
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
Amarnath Yatra Itinerary
Day-1: Srinagar-1: Bhubaneswar
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, pickup and transfer to hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- You can visit Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh and enjoy boat ride on Dal lake (at your own cost).
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day-2: Baltal, Amarnath Holy Cave
- After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Baltal Helipad.
- On arrival, board the helicopter for Panchtarni.
- Holy Cave is approx 6 Kms from Panchtarni. You can go there by foot or can hire Palki/Pony at your own cost.After darshan you can stay at Holy Cave/Panchtarni at your own cost. Tents are available for stay and free meals are available at local langars.
- Overnight stay on your own at Holy Cave/Panchtarni.
Day-3: Baltal, Srinagar
- Morning board the helicopter from Panchtarni for Baltal.
- On arrival at Baltal, pick up and directly transfer to Srinagar.
- Day free for local sightseeing such as Mughal gardens.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
- Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel.
- Later transfer to Srinagar airport to catch your flight for your onward journey.
Who are we?
Myoksha Travels is the largest pilgrimage tour operator in India. We specialize in temple tours and can assure you of a comfortable spiritual experience.
Our past customers say
“5 star ratings for Myoksha. Till now we had been getting our trips done from MakeMyTrip even for pilgrimage travels. This was the first time we traveled through Myoksha on Amarnath Yatra and it was worth it. We have traveled through various agencies and Myoksha I found the best because they are so so so responsive and just doesn’t let you wait for anything and just do not get irritated if the customer asks the same thing again and again and again.”
Now’s the time to start your Amarnath Yatra and get blessings!
One of the most difficult and sacred pilgrimages undertaken by Hindus from all over the country is the famous Amarnath Yatra during the summer months of July – August. Amarnath Yatra is a journey of faith taken to receive the blessings of Lord Shiva every year by thousands of ardent devotees.
Amarnath Yatra end destination is the holy Amarnath cave located at an altitude of 3888 meters (12760 feet) in the Himalayan mountain range known as the Chandanwari Hills. The shrine receives more than 4 lakh pilgrims in a 45-day visiting period during the month of Shravan and the Shravani Mela.