Duration: 3 Nights/ 4 Days.
Starting From: Srinagar.
Places Covered: Amarnath Holy Cave, Srinagar.
Dates: Any day between 28-June to 26-Aug. Customize as per your needs.
Amenities: Private Vehicle, Helicopter, AC Hotels
10 People & Above
- 02 Night accommodation in hotel at Srinagar.
- Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel in Srinagar.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Non-A/C Toyota Etios/Swift Dzire /Toyota Innova/Tempo Traveller for 04 days.
- Helicopter Tickets (To & Fro) (Baltal – Panchtarni – Baltal)
- Yatra Registration Assistance
- Accommodation & meals in Panchtarni
- Flight, Bus or Train Tickets
- Guide charges (If required)
- Ponies & Palkies (Dholi) charges from Panchtarni to Holy cave & return
- Any personal expenses including entrance fees for all sightseeing spots
Day 1: Srinagar
- On arrival at Srinagar Airport, pickup and transfer to hotel.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- You can visit Mughal Gardens, Shalimar Bagh and enjoy boat ride on Dal lake (at your own cost).
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 2: Baltal, Amarnath Holy Cave
- After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Baltal Helipad.
- On arrival, board the helicopter for Panchtarni.
- Holy Cave is approx 6 Kms from Panchtarni. You can go there by foot or can hire Palki/Pony at your own cost.After darshan you can stay at Holy Cave/Panchtarni at your own cost. Tents are available for stay and free meals are available at local langars.
- Overnight stay on your own at Holy Cave/Panchtarni.
Day 3: Baltal, Srinagar
- Morning board the helicopter from Panchtarni for Baltal.
- On arrival at Baltal, pick up and directly transfer to Srinagar.
- Day free for local sightseeing such as Mughal gardens.
- Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar
- Enjoy your breakfast in the hotel.
- Later transfer to Srinagar airport to catch your flight for your onward journey.
“We are 2 senior citizens who traveled on Amarnath Yatra. The drivers were courteous and drove in a safe manner. The hotels were all very hygienic, clean and served good food. Thanks to Myoksha Travels who planned the entire process in a commendable manner and were always accessible and very dependable!"
“Never expected the Amarnath Yatra to be so comfortable. Myoksha Travels did an excellent job of organizing everything from hotels to the mode of transport. I definitely would bank on Myoksha Travels for all my future trips. Kudos to a job well done and thank you for making the trip as memorable as promised.”